Thursday, March 01, 2007

Phantom of the Opera

Counting down two more months till watching Phantom of the Opera LIVE on stage! Yes, the little mouse and her chipmunk friend bought tickets to watch her ever so loved musical stage performance, staging down south in Lioncity. Oh, for her love on musicals, especially this! A dream come true indeed! The excitement and the anticipation!

That is why...

Her little friend is constantly reminding her to behave herself. And not, I repeat NOT, to sing along every song. The little mouse is very, very capable of that. Mind you, maybe she'll dance too. Yes, you heard that right. So, let's keep her in prayer, that she will be in her best behaviour, amen :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think of me
think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me
once in a while -
please promise me
you'll try

lolz, yes this is the musical that should not be missed. looking forward to it too!!!!!!!!!!

No more talk
of darkness,
Forget these
wide-eyed fears.
I'm here,
nothing can harm you -
my words will
warm and calm you.

Enjoy!!!!!! :)

Sue said...

keke, kawaii!
wud love to watch it with u but too bad... aih...