Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ode to My Lovers

Lovers I have devalued,
What lost I had nurtured,
With my bare hands and mind immatured,
All hope and love I slaughtered,
When pain is felt and the heart bleed,
Is it too late I realized?

Lover of my soul and heart,
Sins and shame, I will truly repent,
In You I want to truly trust,
My heart, spirit and mind I wish convert,
Back to Your presence, I to find hope, peace and rest.

Friends and family I truly love,
A heartfelt gratitude is what I can give,
For you had stand with me alongside,
Carried me when I can’t pace,
These moments, I will not ignore.

Take note this very day!
Try not to blink if you may,
Out will come a great vase from the clay!
Your patience will surely pay,
The end will be a celebration with gay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes its the pain we'll grow,
Yet during the storm we won't know,
But I'm proud that you realised,
How much for you Jesus sacrificed.

Soon this turmoil will be over,
Memories it become forever,
All things will work out good,
That's the promised Jesus spoke.

So dear mousie, this I'll say,
Be strong and courageous,
This world is not all bleak and grey,
Look around you, its colourful and gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful poetry that portrays the life that you are going through now. Another beautiful poetry in return, written with full of encouragement and soul.

Dear sister, I am not a poet, with with God's love, I trust and believe that you will continue to grow to be the person that God wants you to be. Do not be despair, for the ache is just for a moment. Continue to look forward and learn from the past.

Don't worry, for you are never alone, you still have us and mostly importantly, you still have Jesus with you.

May the Good Lord continue to pour out His blessings and His love unto you.