Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Phantom of the Opera! Magically Breathtaking!

Majestic! Magical! Marvelously superb!





The little mouse and her chipmunk friend were utterly speechless and awed. Last weekend, the two little creatures journeyed all the way to Lioncity, to watch Phantom of the Opera. The journey, though quite costly (each spend about 160 Dil on bus ticket, 160 Liondil on performance ticket and 85 Dil on accommodation), it was worth it all!!

The stage was wondrous!! The changing of scenes and moving of props was so quick and professionally done, it is as though the scene has magically changed itself! And… yes… they even have the oh-so-famous chandelier, hanging on top of the audiences! And, yes, the chandelier did “crash” down, just as the story tells. Of course, not on the audience. It went vertically down at first, then slant and “crashed” the stage.

And, oh, the scene where the Phantom kidnap the ever-so-lovely Christine and took her on a boat ride to his underground lair. Majestic!! The stage turned into an underground river, with candles “sprouting” out from stage floor. The perspective created was indeed marvelous. The stage literally does look like an underground river. Beautiful!! The scene was majestically beautiful!!

The singing was wonderful! The orchestra was beautiful! Raoul was very charming. And he and Christine were both beautifully in loved, singing “Say you love me” on the roof top. The masquerade was flamboyantly colourful as can be. And… the Phantom… well, he’s kinda chubby in mousie opinion. But, he was great!! Chubby, but still great :)

Truly an experience of a lifetime. The little mouse thanked God for such opportunity to watch her ever-so-loved Phantom of the Opera live! The little mouse doubt if anyone who will not be mesmerized by it…



Phantom (looking chubby) and Christine


Masquerade, pretty faces on parade...


The boat ride to the Phantom's lair... breathtaking!


Phantom's underground lair


Note: Images are taken from http://www.singaporesights.com/press-conferences/press-conferences/the-phantom-of-the-opera



Well, next stop… Les Miserables! Wonder when is it coming to town?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the shoes are all over 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were about 170 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the shoes were about 200 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 180 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?