Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Piano

The little mouse loves the piano. Everything about the piano, she loves dearly. The elegant shape of the grand piano. The orderly black and white keys. The pleasant sound of its voice. The dances of the fingers as they step and twirl on it. Everything…

“Teach me, won’t you? And show me. The dances of your fingers on the black and white dance floor.”

Silence…

“Yahoo~! I learnt how to play a song on the piano. Let me play it for you? Won’t you want to hear it?”

Yet, silence…

“Let’s practice together. It’ll be great fun. I am so sure of it.”

Silence, again…

“My fingers ached. I think I hurt my wrist too. The notes are so difficult, I don’t think I can play this.”

Nothing, but silence…

“Nevertheless, I’ll continue to play, again and again. And Lord, let me not give up creating symphony for You. For I know You love hearing me play. You dance to my symphony. And encore at every opus. Yes, You love hearing me play. Amen.”







Mr. Tall Hat, where are you?



Ecclesiastes 4 (NIV)
(9) Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

(10) If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

(11) Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

(12) Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

1 comment:

kelvinchaw said...

Hi... It's Kelvin from MMU here... Hehe